Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Ask Pete the Pirate!

Best Response

Our Best Answer - How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Transcript Requests

Current Students: You can access an unofficial transcript via MyOCC. You will also be able to request an official transcript via MyOCC.

Once logged into MyOCC on the home tab, under Quick Links, select Order an Official Transcript.


Former Students: You can order your official transcript through, you do not need your MyOCC log in.

From the Tool bar, under Records and Transcripts, select Transcripts. Scroll down until you see Former students and click on Transcript Plus. That will take you to the order page.

Are you satisfied with your answer?