Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Ask Pete the Pirate!

Best Response

Our Best Answer - When will I receive my degree / diploma?

Receiving Your Degree / Diploma

If you are seeking an Associate in Arts Degree, Associate of Science Degree, AAT, AST or a Certificate of Achievement, you must submit a petition for graduation at the beginning of the last semester in which you will be completing the requirements for graduation. Visit the graduation site for more information.

Are you satisfied with your answer?